Thursday, June 29, 2017

News to share

Sorry, I have been away for a couple weeks, but things have been really hectic at my house.  Our house has been on the market for a couple months and has picked up with activity and we took a contract on it this week.  Trying to keep things picked up prevents my crafting time.  Now we are on the look for our dream home.  We lived here 23 years, but always knew it was not the final place.  Just took hubby longer to decide to sell than me.  My new place will have an awesome crafting space so then I will be able to work.  For the next couple months, I will be stepping back, but will be back as soon as possible, after all I need things for my new place!  Thanks to my loyal followers and hang in there I shall return with more great shares!  Thanks, Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!